We strive to act as a responsible precious metals smelter & refinery, to create better value for the gold supply chain and wider society. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards for conduct and integrity in the pursuit of perfection.
We recognise that ethical behaviour, integrity and strong governance - form the foundation for responsible corporate governance. We are committed to building and fostering trust and transparency with our internal and external stakeholders through long standing partnerships and responsible business practices.
Our efforts fall into five main focus areas :
We are committed to carrying out and conduct our business with the utmost respect for ethical standards , integrity , transparency and compliance with applicable laws in true letter and spirit.
1. Compliance with Know your customer due diligence (KYC) , Anti terror financing and meeting the Highest Anti Money laundering and KYC Standards.
2. Commitment to ensuring integrity and safety of our products
3. Complete transparency in product information and pricing.
4. We do not tolerate child labour, or any form of forced labour and do not restrict the free movement of employees.
5. Committed to ensure safe and well lit workspaces.
6. We are committed to respecting the principles of confidentiality and protection of confidential data.
PROMOTE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIVERSITY AT WORKPLACE
We strive to create a balanced workforce and are committed to the principles of equal opportunity, equality of treatment and creating a dynamic environment that fosters growth and enables our workforce to reach their full potential.
We are committed to ensure that women have access to equal opportunity.We are working towards increasing the proportion of female employees in the organisation, ensuring equal opportunity and an egalitarian workplace .
ENSURE RESPONSIBLE SOURCING AND PRACTICES ACROSS OUR THE SUPPLY CHAIN
We are committed to ensuring responsible sourcing practices across our supply chain, this starts with setting up robust due diligence processes for the selection and procurement of raw material and with active monitoring of performances.
We are committed to source precious metals through reputable and accredited refineries, mines and establishments that conform with relevant local regulations, by :
1. Ensuring a robust system to detect Anti-money laundering operations
2. Ensure that minerals do not originate from notified areas of conflict and do not benefit armed groups to finance terror.
3. Ensure proactive monitoring and comprehensive risk-based due diligence before commencing any commercial relationship.
PROTECT PERSONAL, SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL DATA
To prevent misuses of personal and confidential data of our customers and other sensitive information - we ensure all our employees follow our code of conduct. To protect the privacy of our patrons.
TRANSPARENCY IN PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
We truly understand the importance of transparency, we strive to be forthcoming and transparent about all products, services and marketing material related to our services to our customers. Through our Blog and various informative publications throughout the media - we aim to bring about greater transparency and establish better trust among consumers.
1. Provide Transparent and Fair pricing aligned with local market prices.
2. Provide full disclosures and provide sufficient information to allow customers to make informed decisions.
3. Provide clear and concise information on products and services through marketing materials.
4. Provide guidance and support through educational material such as blog articles , instructional videos and FAQ’s.