We strive to act as a responsible precious metals refinery, to create better value for the gold supply chain and wider society. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards for conduct and integrity in the pursuit of perfection.
We recognise that ethical behaviour, integrity and strong governance, form the foundation for responsible corporate governance, We are committed to building and fostering trust and transparency with our internal and external stakeholders through long-standing partnerships and responsible business practices.
Our efforts all into five main focus areas
We are committed to carrying out and conduct our business with the utmost respect for ethical standards, integrity, transparency, and compliance with applicable laws.
1. Compliance with Know your customer due diligence (KYC), Anti-terror financing and meeting the Highest Anti Money laundering and KYC Standards.
2. Commitment to ensuring the integrity and safety of our products.
3. Complete transparency in product information and pricing.
4. We do not tolerate child labour, or any form of forced labour and do not restrict the free movement of employees.
5. Committed to ensuring safe and well-lit workspaces.
6. We are committed to respecting the principles of confidentiality and protection of confidential data.
PROMOTE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIVERSITY AT THE WORKPLACE
We strive to create a balanced workforce and are committed to the principles of equal opportunity, equality of treatments, and creating a dynamic environment, that fosters growth and enables our workforce to reach their full potential.
We are committed to ensuring that women have access to equal opportunity and are working towards increasing the proportion of female employees in the organisation, ensuring equal opportunity and an egalitarian workplace.
ENSURE RESPONSIBLE SOURCING AND PRACTICES ACROSS OUR THE SUPPLY CHAIN
We are committed to ensuring responsible sourcing and practices across our supply chain, this starts with setting up robust due diligence processes for the selection and procurement of raw material and with active monitoring of performances.
We are committed to source precious meals through reputable and accredited refineries, mines and establishments that conform with relevant local regulations, by
1. Ensuring robust system to detect Anti-money laundering operations.
2. Ensure that minerals do not originate from notified areas of conflict and do not benefit armed groups to finance terror.
3. Ensure proactive monitoring and comprehensive risk-based due diligence before commencing any commercial relationship.
PROTECT PERSONAL, SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL DATA
To prevent misuses of personal and confidential data of our customers and other sensitive information - we ensure all our employees follow our code of conduct. To protect the privacy of our patrons.
TRANSPARENCY IN PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
We truly understand the importance of transparency, we strive to be transparent and forthcoming about all products, services and marketing material information related to our products and services to our customers, through the Blog and various informative publications thought media, we aim to bring about greater transparency and establish better trust among consumers.
1. Provide Transparent and Fair pricing aligned with local market prices.
2. Provide clear and concise information on products and services through marketing materials.
3. Provide guidance and support through educational material such as blog articles, instructional videos and FAQ.
4. Full disclosures and provide sufficient information to allow customers to make informed decisions.